tChat is a new app that allows you to connect and chat with fellow passengers
You just need to check-in on your train, see which other passengers are using tChat and “Say Hi!” to all the people you’re interested in. Besides the possibility of engaing in a one-on-one conversation, you can also use our group chat to meet other passengers to make small talk and share interests with them.
– We won’t let strangers bother you. Only people who have said “Hi!” to each other are allowed to write to one another.
– Every user is authenticated through Facebook. And don’t worry: we won’t post anything on your wall and we won’t share any personal data without your direct approval.
– We offer you the unique opportunity to have a great time with the people you’re travelling with. Surely there are many other apps that allow you to chat with your friends or to meet interesting new people, but none of them will give you the opportunity to turn your train trip into a really exciting and rewarding experience.
– tChat is not only about fun, but also useful. You can check all the trains departing from the nearest station through in a matter of seconds. And if you’re in need of anything while on a train, surely the people in the group chat will be eager to help you.
– tChat is currently especially active in Ticino, Switzerland. However, more and more users from other parts of Switzerland are using the app as well. The app is particularly used in Swiss major train stations such as Zürich, Genf, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Luzern, St. Gallen, Lugano, Bellinzona, Chiasso, Locarno, Thun, Freiburg, Schaffhausen, Chur, Neuenburg, Zug, Frauenfeld or Aarau.
-Additionally, the app offers a real-time timetable for all Swiss trains (SBB CFF FFS).
What you are waiting for? Download tChat and chat with people travelling on your same train
Download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/lifestyle