The innovative Feller KNX app turns smartphones and tablets into a remote control for all building functions. Thanks to its clear and easy to understand intuitive operating concept, lights, shutters, climate and much more can be controlled very simply. The user can adapt the KNX app to their individual needs, for example, rename functions or assign appropriate symbols etc. Fast navigation is guaranteed by favorites, function groups and rooms.
The KNX app is used as a remote control in homes and to control functions in individual rooms or whole parts of the building. In offices, meeting rooms or training rooms, the new KNX app can be used to conveniently control presentations when combined with a tablet. In hotels, guests can, for example, control the functions in their hotel room using their own mobile device.
• Easy, intuitive KNX app operating concept
• Control of consumers and scene call via widgets
• Rapid navigation through favourites, rooms or functions
• Saves time through personal settings, such as function names, symbols, order
• Saves costs thanks to freely definable scenes
• Saves costs thanks to intelligent self-configuration when you first start up the KNX app.
• Remote control in WiFi networks
• Remote access via VPN
• Demo version, runs without the KNX/app interface
• Simple product concept
• KNX/app interface to connect app to LAN and KNX
• Fast configuration within ETS4 (no plug-in!)
• 12 rooms can be configured with 12 functions each
• Does not require much space in the control cabinet 2TE
• Supports a max. of 5 access at the same time
• 5 different user rights
• chargeable, available from your electrican, E-No 405 831 000
• Phone: portrait
• Tablet: portrait and landscape
Detail information and download apk file for android: googleplaystoreapks.com